As an international-operating aviation group, Lufthansa is active in five business fields: passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO, Catering and IT Services.
Lufthansa Nigeria is is looking for you as a Graduate International Airline Professional (IAP) Trainee.
To ensure that our clients feel at home anywhere in the world and to maintain our position as a leading global corporation, we are investing in people who would like to represent our company values and products internationally as our International Airline Professional (IAP) in Passenger Sales in Lagos/Nigeria.
For international bachelor graduates who are interested in gaining work experience and theoretical insights within the airline industry, there is nothing like a trainee program with Lufthansa. Our program offers graduates from different areas a tailored entry into the aviation sector along with interesting development and career perspectives.
* An above-average Bachelor Degree or equivalent education
* Nigerian citizenship
* Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
* Basic knowledge of German or willingness to learn German
* High level of service orientation
* Ability to work equally well on your own and in a team
* Intercultural sensibility and competence
* Analytical and problem-solving oriented working methods
* Good social and communicative skills
* Ability to work efficiently under time constraints in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Good MS-Office and Typing/Computer skills
* Candidates must be able to obtain an airport badge and meet all local airport requirements through history records check
For further information and online application are available, please click the link below. Select Jobs > Jobs Offered > Africa.
Please refrain from applying via email or handing in application documents-only online applications will be accepted