Lagos state polytechnic post pce/post jamb
2009/2010 Post-JAMB-MPCE Screening Exercise
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who chose Lagos state polytechnic as their institution of First or Second Choice, and scored 120 and above in the 2009/2010 MPCE.
(B) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(i) JAMB/MPCE Result Notification Slip must be presented at the screening centres.
(ii) GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed.
(iii) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the Post- MPCE Screening Exercise.
(C) PROCEDURE FOR POST MPCE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of N 2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) to eTranzact or by using ATM/Cash Card at any bank.
2. Upon making full payment, candidates are given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for purchase of post MPCE form on-line.
3. Candidates are advised to visit the new Lagos State polytechnic website i.e www.laspotech.net and follow the steps below to make payment on-line and print out the screening slip.
(i) Click on the “2009/2010 Admission” link at the left hand corner.
(ii) Click on “proceed to Application form”
(iii) Click on “start new Application”
(iv) Select type of Programme i.e Post-MPCE
(v) Thereafter, complete the “Basic Data Form”, Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed
(vi) Next, click on “continue”
(vii) Select the means of payment applicable i.e eTranzact or interswitch
For applicants willing to pay through:
Enter the confirmation order “continue”.
Complete the application form as appropriate.
* The interswitch pay direct on-line page will be displayed.
* Enter the ATM or Cash card number, expiry date, pin then click on “pay”.
* If your payment is successful, a Portal Transaction id will be generated.
* Click on “Click here to continue”.
* Next Click on “continue”.
* Complete the application form as appropriate.
You will equally be required and prompted to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
6. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay click “submit application form”.
7. Print out your application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
Then Proceed to http://portal.jkketc.com to schedule for your exams (for Post MPCE). Note that you may be required to create an account, sign in and schedule.
In order to be familiar with the use of computer for the computer based test. Candidates are advised to Click HERE for a sample Post MPCE Practice Test
(D) SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND COURSES
*Candidates should note that exam starts at 9.00am each day at the screening centres.
DAY ONE, TUESDAY, 1st SEPTEMBER, 2009
Management & Business Studies Business Studies Ikeja centre
Insurance & Secretarial Studies Ikorodu centre
DAY TWO, WEDNESDAY, 2nd SEPTEMBER, 2009.
Management & Business Studies Accountancy Ikeja centre
Banking & Finance “
Mass communication Ikorodu Centre
DAY THREE, THURSDAY, 3rd SEPTEMBER, 2009.
Technology Food Tech Ikeja Centre
Science Laboratory Tech.
Environmental Studies Quantity Surveying ikeja Centre
Art & Industrial Design
Urban & Regional Planning
Agriculture Engineering Agric. Technology Ikeja Centre
Agric. Engineering Ikorodu centre
For further information, contact: Adenike (07028219280), Lanre (07028055913), Mojisola (07028216098) or Emma (08059598023)
Click HERE to Continue to the Applications Page