In the bid to make Cross River State the number One Tourism Destination, the Cross River State Tourism Bureau seeks to engage personnel with relevant experience for immediate employment in the position below:
Position: MARKETING MANAGER – HP/CT/006
* Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Marketing Department and oversight of staff.
* Develop marketing plans to achieve business objectives and progressively build brand awareness and recognition
* Oversee market research, customer satisfaction surveys, brand positioning and awareness
* Design marketing campaigns and new product launches.
* Develop robust database for future marketing and product development
Qualification and Experience
* First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline.
* A Masters Degree in Business Administration
* Minimum of 8 years of working experience, 4 years of management experience which must be in a related field
* Knowledge of the tourism industry and target markets
* Database management skills
In addition to these requirements,
Interested candidates should possess the following:
* Appreciable knowledge of the local environment
* Good writing and oral communication skills
* Good presentation and proven leadership skills
* Good interpersonal and excellent analytical skills
* Innovative thinking
* Being a Cross River State indigene will be an advantage
Method of Application:
Interested candidates with requisite experience should forward detailed resume and cover letter stating the position applied for via e-mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline is 10th September, 2009