UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN
2009/2010 Admissions Exercise
SCREENING OF 2009/2010 (2nd CHOICE) UME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their Second choice in the 2009/2010 JAMB/UME and scored 200 and above, to submit the results of their SSCE WASC/NECO or equivalent certificate ONLINE directly through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng , on or before 11th September, 2009.
Candidates who chose the University of Ibadan UI as the first and second choice and who have bought pin and submitted during the first choice can use the same pin to submit for the second choice.
2. Candidates who are bonafide 1st and 2nd choice candidates of the University of Ibadan UI are expected to complete this on-line submission of results/biodata for their 2nd choice ‘course of study’. Preference will however be given to the 1st choice ‘course of study’ over the 2nd choice course, unless the prospective candidate is not short listed for the 1st choice ‘course of study’. The “Bank slip” obtained during the 1st choice submission is valid for ALL on-line submissions during the 2009/2010 Admissions exercise.
3. Bona-fide candidates who are expecting the release of their results CANNOT participate in the current on-line exercise, until such results are released. SSCE or equivalent results released after 31st August 2009 will not be considered for the 2009/2010 Admissions Exercise.
(i) Present JAMB result slip and pay N2,000.00 into U.I. Students Fee Account (See datails below) at any of the approved branches of Afribank, First Bank and Wema Bank (See List of approved branches) nearest to you:
UI Students Fee Account Details
Afribank Nigeria Plc, U.I. branch, Ibadan. (Ac. No – 0412848246618)
Wema Bank Plc, Bodija branch, Ibadan. (Ac. No. – 0681083183613)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc, U.I. branch, Ibadan. (Ac. No. – 1232040000170)
The list of participating branches of the banks nationwide can be found on-line at U.I web: http://www.ui.edu.ng/bankbranches
(ii) A slip containing the following details is given at the bank, consequent upon payment, as receipt of transaction
JAMB Registration No:………………. Teller No:………………..
PIN:………………. Bank:………………… Bank branch:…………….
(iii) With information from the “Bank Slip” log into the University of Ibadan admission portal on-line, using JAMB Reg. No. and PIN, (http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) to submit biodata and results.
(iv) The on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
B(i) Please fill the form in CAPITAL letters only
(ii) Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
(iii) Please ensure that you check your entries properly before clicking on Submit as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter. You can revisit the page to complete submission anytime provided the final submission has not been made.
(iv) Kindly use functional E-mail addresses and Telephone numbers to enable us reach you in the course of the Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
(v) All genuine enquiries should be directed to:email@example.com
Names of short listed candidates for the University of Ibadan Interactive/Screening Sessions will be displayed on the University’s Website.
5. Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice, that another result may be presented to compliment the deficient one. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (2 sittings) should ensure that, the comprehensive details of, both results are submitted.
6. The deadline for submission of ‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose results are not submitted at the stipulated time may not be considered for admission.
7. Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Any one found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.