Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Residency Training Programme in the following disciplines:
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy, Chemical Pathology, Haematology/Immunology and Microbiology)
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Radiation Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Dentistry (Restorative. Preventive, Dental Child Health and Maxiliofacial).
- Applicants should have at least one year post-qualification experience and must be a fully registered Medical Doctor and should have completed the NYSC programme or obtained an exemption certificate.
- Possession of the Primary Fellowship of the National/West African postgraduate Medical Colleges is compulsory.
Method of application
Candidates are to forward their applications to the:
The Ag Director of Administration,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
PMB. 01129, Enugu.
Application should include the following:
- Four (4) copies of typewritten applications
- Two (2) Copies of Birth Certificates
- Four (4)copies of curriculum vitae and
- A non-refundable fee of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only in Bank draft made payable to the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu State.
Cheques/postal orders are not acceptable but cash payment may be made to the Deputy Director (Finance) and a receipt obtained from him. Where payment is made by Bank Draft, the full name and address of the applicant must be boldly written at the back of the Bank draft
Names of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of who must be medical practitioners under whom the applicants trained or worked. The referees should be requested by the applicants to forward their reports direct to the Ag. Director of Administration
Only applications of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged
Application closes 28th February, 2013