Arnold Schwarzenegger Clapbacks At Donald Trump’s Blasting Tweet

Arnold Schwarzenegger announced on Friday 3rd March, 2017 that he will not return as host of The New Celebrity Apprentice, and blamed Donald Trump for the reality show’s recent poor performance.

Then on Saturday 4th March 2017, in response, Trump said Schwarzenegger had been “fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings”. Schwarzenegger replaced the president as host of the show, but Trump remained as an executive producer.

The president taunted Schwarzenegger for the show’s recent poor performance in the ratings, even mocking him during an address at the National Prayer Breakfast.

“With Trump being involved in the show, people have a bad taste and don’t want to participate as a spectator or as a sponsor or in any other way support the show,” Schwarzenegger had said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *