Nollywood actress Oma Nnadi has taken to social media to advise parents to be careful with what they feed their kids with.
This came after she bought a baby yoghurt to feed her child only to discover a disgusting substance inside the yoghurt.
Sharing photos, Oma wrote;
“So I didn’t bother buying baby yogurt from the states since we have them in my dear country . This is what I saw today when I opened one to feed my girl, this is what I found. even with the fact it’s not expired ooooo. waohh dear Nigeria. @nafdac_ng Do your jobs before kids eat poison in this country please .. imagine a good looking of this yogurt, fed to your child , what it will develop to in her system. pathetic. please share and continue to tag nafdac for the safety of our children in this country.”